MASTER ELECTRICIAN LICENSE TRAINING:
Mike Holt’s 2014 Master Exam prep book
and his 2020 NEC changes
- Basic Electrical Math
- DC Fundamentals
- AC Fundamentals
- Junction box and wire fill calculations
- Conductor sizing and protection
- Voltage Drop
- Residential Calculations for both single and Multifamily Dwelling
- Motor circuits sizing and overcurrent protection
- Commercial Calculations
- Transformers - Delta/Delta - Delta/Wye
- Welder branch circuit and feeder sizing
- 4 hour mock exam
Major credit cards accepted!
Contact: Michael Fox
What is zoom?
All you need is a home computer or smart phone,I will send an e-mail invitation and you log in at class time.
What should the student bring?
-The 2014 NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
(This program will prepare you for a 2014 NEC exam.)
-A solar scientific calculator without formula storage features or paper print out capabilities
-Notebook, pencil, pens
What test will the course prepare the student for?
The course is suitable for AMP, IAEI, ICC, local exam boards, NFPA, Professional Testing, Promissor, PSI, SBCCI, Thomson Prometric (formerly Experior) examinations.
Class Times - Saturday mornings from 8 am to noon
Class Dates - January 16th, 2021 through April 10th, 2021
Course Fee - $750.00 Major Credit cards accepted
Questions? - Call Mike Fox at 317-600-8844